ASUS P2B-DS (update)

Jonas Oberg jonas at coyote.org
Sat Aug 29 06:17:23 PDT 1998

Thanks to everyone who replied to my broadcast about my ASUS P2B-DS
problems :) After having went through the manual and all replies I
tracked the problem down to a small and very silly thing. I had one
device connected to the UltraWIDE-connector and two devices connected
to the narrow interface.

Unfortunately, I hadn't connected the cable that was delivered with
the motherboard to the Ultra2 interface, which made that interface be
unterminated. Once I connected that cable, everything worked just fine
:-)

--
Jonas - http://poledra.coyote.org:8080/~jonas/