ASUS P2B-DS

Jonas Oberg jonas at coyote.org
Mon Aug 24 11:50:07 PDT 1998

I know some people claim to have gotten the Linux aic7xxx driver
working with an ASUS P2B-DS motherboard, however, _I_ can't get it to
work. Not even a little :) So would someone who has this setup working
mail me a description of your setup? Right now I have one SCSI CD-ROM
and one SCSI Tapedrive connected to the narrow interface and one SCSI
Harddisk connected to the wide interface and the kernel oopses when it
tries to probe the SCSI chain.

--
Jonas - http://poledra.coyote.org:8080/~jonas/