Make SCSI-Disk bootable

Wolf Dieter Brandt wolf at libra.chaos.gwdg.de
Wed Aug 5 00:18:24 PDT 1998

Hi!

I have sucessfully installed the 2.0.35 Kernel with the latest aic7xxx-patch.
I am using lilo to boot the system from my additional IDE disk. After booting
the aic7xxx-supporting kernel I have copied the contents of the root and usr
partition to the partitions on my scsi disk and I tried to make it bootable.
No success so far! Has anybody a cookbook how to configure lilo on a second
disk!

Thanks in advance!

Wolf

--
Dr. Wolf Dieter Brandt                  MPI fuer Stroemungsforschung
Tel. : +49 (0)551 5176 435              Bunsenstrasse 10