Please help me with Linux 2.0.30 and AHA2940 driver

Mike Bilow mikebw at bilow.bilow.uu.ids.net
Mon Dec 8 07:08:35 PST 1997

james sinnamon wrote in a message to Mike Bilow:

 js> ON ANOTHER MATTER, do you know where on the net I can find
 js> material that could explain to me how the scsi interface is
 js> supposed to work? Or do you know of a book that would explain
 js> it to me?  (The scsi HOWTO is not quite what I was after.)

Much of the SCSI-2 spec history is on-line, including a complete copy of the
revision 10b draft which is substantially useful for tutorial purposes:

   http://phobos.illtel.denver.co.us/cdrom/ansi/x3t9/

In particular:

   http://phobos.illtel.denver.co.us/cdrom/ansi/x3t9/area08/

-- Mike