SE darwin?

Todd Miller Todd.Miller at sparta.com
Mon Jan 23 16:08:49 GMT 2006

On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Segura, John A. wrote:

> Hello, I'm looking for some information on SE Darwin. I've found
> stosdarwin.org, but it appears terribly out of date. Is this a
> defunct project? Where can I get some more information/how-to on
> this project?

Work is ongoing on the SEDarwin project.  There hasn't been much
activity wrt STOS; current development is being done on the FreeBSD
perforce server by members of SPARTA, Inc and the FreeBSD project.

Some information is available at:
http://opensource.sparta.com/sedarwin/index.html

The current release is available from:
http://www.trustedbsd.org/sedarwin.html

Two releases are upcoming: a Panther release containing updated
SEDarwin components (FLASK from SELinux) and a new MAC framework
release based on Tiger.

Currently, we are using the TrustedBSD mailing lists for SEDarwin,
not the the STOS list.

  - todd