how to configure capability for the wholesystem

Joey Try jiayong02 at iscas.cn
Sat Nov 19 06:34:55 GMT 2005

hi all:

   I have downloaded trusted-cap branch, and looked into the source.

   I noticed that there is no capabilities configuration for the whole system, if I tune suser_enabled off, the system will not work properly.

   Who can tell me where to find this configuration scripts? or how to configure for the whole system? I need your help!

   BTW. I also checked the source of FreeBSD 6.0, there is still no cap_check point being inserted into. Have TrustedBSD transferred to support 6.0 source or planed to?

																				Joey Try