SeBSD synched with 6.0 RELEASE

Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Thu Nov 10 14:46:55 GMT 2005

can someone snapshot it for me and drop it someplace so i can pitch
in... im ready to help, as Robert said

"More hands are certainly welcome :-).  The code in the SEBSD branch
right now needs to have its update to a slightly older 6.x finished as a
first step, which basically involves fixing up any continuing disruption
from the nmount change."