getting sebsd source

Dylan Wood dylanwood at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 01:21:20 GMT 2005

I just joined the list, so please forgive me if this has been covered
before or if I am missing something.

I am trying to get up to date source for sebsd (policies mainly).  I am
currently downloading the snapshot, but I am hoping that I can get it
from cvs, perforce, or something.  I have tried perforce.freebsd.org,
for which I have no username or password, and various branches on
cvsup.freebsd.org, with no success.

If someone could point me in the right direction, or tell me it can't be
done, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dylan