[REVIEW REQUEST]: New chapter on MAC (draft)

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 10 21:49:18 GMT 2004

Hey TrustedBSD-discuss,

I've written a new chapter for the handbook on implementing the
MAC features in 5.X.  It includes configuration, testing, module
description that augments the section we already have, and shows
examples of the policies.

I'm not worried about whitespace right now, only correctness in the
information presented, markup, and wording.

Check out the built chapter at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~trhodes/mac/mac.html

Check out the source at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~trhodes/mac/chapter.sgml

And no, that chapter number will not be the same.  I plan to place
this directly under the Security chapter.

Thanks for your time and attention.

--
Tom Rhodes