Starting Point.

Wade Klaver archeron at wavefire.com
Wed May 5 19:52:10 GMT 2004

Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone could point me at some docs that would be a useful
starting point for someone playing with trusted mechanisms for the first
time.  Although the documentation in the Handbook is complete with respect to
the commands etc, it is somewhat lacking when it comes to the initial
configuration of a trusted system.  Anything would be appreciated regardless
of its current state.
  Also, any word on the status of the mailing list archives?  They do not
appear to be on securityfocus as mentioned in the "Lists" page on
trustedBSD.org.

Thank you in advance.

--
Wade Klaver