kernsecurity-2-security diff

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 15 13:55:28 GMT 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Andrew R. Reiter wrote:

> Willing to jump irc for some p4 help? :-)

I'll be logged in a bit later today and we can chat.  In the mean time,
I've tweaked the audit branch view such that it reflects:

 //depot/projects/trustedbsd/base/sys/... //depot/projects/trustedbsd/audit/sys/...
 //depot/projects/trustedbsd/base/usr.sbin/config/... //depot/projects/trustedbsd/audit/usr.sbin/config/...

This will allow us to maintain a fairly small repository until such time
as we're ready to expand into userland substantially.  I'm integ'ing the
branch from trustedbsd_base, which is -CURRENT from a few days ago.  You
should see a submit message fly through in a few minutes.  Once the
filedesc locking changes have settled in a day or so, I'll integ them onto
trustedbsd_base and we can sync up the other branches as appropriate (both
cap and mac will require tweaking to DTRT with regards to locking).

For those using cvsup, my understanding is that trustedbsd_audit will be
available using p4-cvs-trustedbsd-audit not long after it's submitted to
the p4 tree.  I'll test it this evening and check that it's live.

robert at fledge.watson.org      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services