info please

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 21 14:20:54 GMT 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Paris Stefas wrote:

> My name is Paris Stefas and i am a student at the department of
> technology education and digital systems , university of Piraeus,
> Greece.The reason i sent this message is that i am writing a diplomma
> thesis on trusted operating systems and i would be very grateful if
> anyone told me any extra resource for documentation besides the 2 files
> located on the trustedBSD webpage .The fact is that i'm trying to form a
> complete opinion on the subject and maybe perform some tests in order to
> present an interesting paper.  Thanks in advance Paris Stefas

Paris,

Chris Costello has pushed a few more links onto our documentation page
pointing at some of the FreeBSD Handbook and FreeBSD Developer's Handbook
sections relating to TrustedBSD.  There are also a couple of papers
"pending publication" that I'd like to get online soon that focus on
recent development work, as well as cross-references to the FreeBSD manual
pages that are relevant.  I think we're lagging a bit on the documentation
side, but my hope is we'll catch up over the next few months.

For a while we've also been meaning to get a reading list online, and that
would probably also be very helpful.

robert at fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories