List Archive.

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 22 17:19:51 GMT 2000

I have an anonymous IMAP archive of it on cyrus.watson.org, folder
lists.trustedbsd.discuss.  Elias Levy is kindly archiving the list on
www.securityfocus.com for those looking for a spiffy web interface to the
archive.

Robert

On Sun, 21 May 2000, Andrew Reiter wrote:

> Question:  Are we archiving this list?  It'd be helpful :)
>
> /me nudges rwatson.
>
> Andrew

  Robert N M Watson

robert at fledge.watson.org              http://www.watson.org/~robert/