Common Criteria things

Linda Walsh law at sgi.com
Tue Apr 18 23:23:12 GMT 2000

Mike Owen wrote:

> >Unfortunately, IMHO, that is a very bad answer.  The B1 market is dead.  Why
> >design and build a product for a dead market?
>
> Well, I'm not convinced that the B1 market is dead, to be honest.
> Trusted Solaris is chugging along quite happily, though strictly
> speaking, it's B1+.
---
	Why isn't it listed on www.rainbow.ncsc.mil evaluated systems
list?  I even see NT4 there which qual'ed in Dec, I believe.  Alot
of other vendors but I don't think Trusted Solaris has ever had it's claims
of B1 security evaluated.  Some one else mentioned that they might be in
CC evaluation now...time'll tell.

-l

--
Linda A Walsh                    | Trust Technology, Core Linux, SGI
law at sgi.com                      | Voice: (650) 933-5338