OpenBSM 1.2 alpha 5 released
brueffer at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 6 13:15:16 UTC 2016
I'm pleased to announce the availability of OpenBSM 1.2 alpha 5.
This release contains the following changes:
- Added a new "qsize" parameter in audit_control and the getacqsize(3)
API to query it, allowing to set the kernel's maximum audit queue
- Added support to push a mapping between audit event names and event
numbers into the kernel (where supported) using new A_GETEVENT and
A_SETEVENT auditon(2) operations.
- Added audit event identifiers for a number of new (and not-so-new)
FreeBSD system calls including those for asynchronous I/O, thread
management, SCTP, jails, multi-FIB support, and misc. POSIX
interfaces such as posix_fallocate(2) and posix_fadvise(2).
- On operating systems supporting Capsicum, auditreduce(1) and
praudit(1) now run sandboxed.
- Empty "flags" and "naflags" fields are now permitted in
You can download OpenBSM releases and snapshots from the following places:
The OpenBSM project web page
The OpenBSM GitHub repository
This test release is known to build and run (to varying degrees) on
FreeBSD 10.x, 11.x, 12-CURRENT, Mac OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, El
Capitan, and Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS.
If you encounter a problem, please open an issue report on GitHub.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 966 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the trustedbsd-announce