svn commit: r246646 - stable/8/sys/sparc64/include
kib at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 11 00:50:53 UTC 2013
Date: Mon Feb 11 00:50:52 2013
New Revision: 246646
The 'end' word was missed in the comment.
stable/8/sys/ (props changed)
stable/8/sys/sparc64/ (props changed)
--- stable/8/sys/sparc64/include/vmparam.h Mon Feb 11 00:50:25 2013 (r246645)
+++ stable/8/sys/sparc64/include/vmparam.h Mon Feb 11 00:50:52 2013 (r246646)
@@ -153,8 +153,8 @@
* We define some interesting address constants:
- * VM_MIN_ADDRESS and VM_MAX_ADDRESS define the start and of the entire 64 bit
- * address space, mostly just for convenience.
+ * VM_MIN_ADDRESS and VM_MAX_ADDRESS define the start and end of the entire
+ * 64 bit address space, mostly just for convenience.
* VM_MIN_DIRECT_ADDRESS and VM_MAX_DIRECT_ADDRESS define the start and end
* of the direct mapped region. This maps virtual addresses to physical
More information about the svn-src-stable-8