svn commit: r265866 - head/usr.bin/mesg
eadler at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 11 02:04:40 UTC 2014
Date: Sun May 11 02:04:40 2014
New Revision: 265866
mesg: remove advertising clause
The University of California board of trustees has given permission to remove
the advertising clause of all software attributed to it.
--- head/usr.bin/mesg/mesg.c Sun May 11 02:00:48 2014 (r265865)
+++ head/usr.bin/mesg/mesg.c Sun May 11 02:04:40 2014 (r265866)
@@ -15,11 +15,7 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgement:
- * This product includes software developed by the University of
- * California, Berkeley and its contributors.
- * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
+ * 3. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
More information about the svn-src-head