svn commit: r218328 - stable/7/bin/sh
jilles at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 5 15:13:19 UTC 2011
Date: Sat Feb 5 15:13:18 2011
New Revision: 218328
MFC r217847: sh: Clean up some old comments:
* There is no plan for an alternative to the command "set".
* Attempting to unset a readonly variable has not raised an error for quite
a while, so the order of unsetting a variable and a function with the same
name does not matter.
stable/7/bin/sh/ (props changed)
--- stable/7/bin/sh/var.c Sat Feb 5 15:10:27 2011 (r218327)
+++ stable/7/bin/sh/var.c Sat Feb 5 15:13:18 2011 (r218328)
@@ -523,9 +523,8 @@ var_compare(const void *a, const void *b
- * Command to list all variables which are set. Currently this command
- * is invoked from the set command when the set command is called without
- * any variables.
+ * Command to list all variables which are set. This is invoked from the
+ * set command when it is called without any options or operands.
@@ -760,9 +759,7 @@ setvarcmd(int argc, char **argv)
- * The unset builtin command. We unset the function before we unset the
- * variable to allow a function to be unset when there is a readonly variable
- * with the same name.
+ * The unset builtin command.
More information about the svn-src-all