svn commit: r218203 - head/bin/sh
jilles at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 2 21:48:54 UTC 2011
Date: Wed Feb 2 21:48:53 2011
New Revision: 218203
sh: Remove comment mentioning herefd, which is gone.
--- head/bin/sh/expand.c Wed Feb 2 21:09:30 2011 (r218202)
+++ head/bin/sh/expand.c Wed Feb 2 21:48:53 2011 (r218203)
@@ -155,8 +155,7 @@ stputs_quotes(const char *data, const ch
* expansion are always performed; additional expansions can be requested
* via flag (EXP_*).
* The result is left in the stack string.
- * When arglist is NULL, perform here document expansion. A partial result
- * may be written to herefd, which is then not included in the stack string.
+ * When arglist is NULL, perform here document expansion.
* Caution: this function uses global state and is not reentrant.
* However, a new invocation after an interrupted invocation is safe
More information about the svn-src-all