svn commit: r218156 - head/sys/netinet/cc
lstewart at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 1 07:10:13 UTC 2011
Date: Tue Feb 1 07:10:13 2011
New Revision: 218156
Fix typo in comment: "course" -> "coarse"
Sponsored by: FreeBSD Foundation
Submitted by: jmallett
MFC after: 3 months
X-MFC with: r218152
--- head/sys/netinet/cc/cc_vegas.c Tue Feb 1 07:05:14 2011 (r218155)
+++ head/sys/netinet/cc/cc_vegas.c Tue Feb 1 07:10:13 2011 (r218156)
@@ -41,7 +41,7 @@
* based on L. S. Brakmo and L. L. Peterson, "TCP Vegas: end to end congestion
* avoidance on a global internet", IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 13, no. 8,
* pp. 1465-1480, Oct. 1995. The original Vegas duplicate ack policy has not
- * been implemented, since clock ticks are not as course as they were (i.e.
+ * been implemented, since clock ticks are not as coarse as they were (i.e.
* 500ms) when Vegas was designed. Also, packets are timed once per RTT as in
* the original paper.
More information about the svn-src-all