svn commit: r216742 - head/sys/netinet
rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 27 19:38:26 UTC 2010
Date: Mon Dec 27 19:38:25 2010
New Revision: 216742
Remove comment bemoaning the lack of an INP_INHASHLIST above in_pcbdrop();
I fixed this in r189657 in early 2009, so the comment is OBE.
Reviewed by: bz
MFC after: 3 days
--- head/sys/netinet/in_pcb.c Mon Dec 27 18:55:16 2010 (r216741)
+++ head/sys/netinet/in_pcb.c Mon Dec 27 19:38:25 2010 (r216742)
@@ -1077,12 +1077,6 @@ in_pcbfree(struct inpcb *inp)
* maintaining the invariant that so_pcb always points to a valid inpcb until
- * XXXRW: An inp_lport of 0 is used to indicate that the inpcb is not on hash
- * lists, but can lead to confusing netstat output, as open sockets with
- * closed TCP connections will no longer appear to have their bound port
- * number. An explicit flag would be better, as it would allow us to leave
- * the port number intact after the connection is dropped.
* XXXRW: Possibly in_pcbdrop() should also prevent future notifications by
* in_pcbnotifyall() and in_pcbpurgeif0()?
More information about the svn-src-all