svn commit: r193126 - head/sys/vm
alc at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 30 22:15:56 UTC 2009
Date: Sat May 30 22:15:55 2009
New Revision: 193126
Eliminate a stale comment and the two remaining uses of the "register"
keyword in this file.
--- head/sys/vm/vm_page.h Sat May 30 22:11:12 2009 (r193125)
+++ head/sys/vm/vm_page.h Sat May 30 22:15:55 2009 (r193126)
@@ -92,10 +92,6 @@
* Fields in this structure are locked either by the lock on the
* object that the page belongs to (O) or by the lock on the page
* queues (P).
- * The 'valid' and 'dirty' fields are distinct. A page may have dirty
- * bits set without having associated valid bits set. This is used by
- * NFS to implement piecemeal writes.
@@ -308,13 +304,13 @@ void vm_pageq_remove(vm_page_t m);
void vm_page_activate (vm_page_t);
vm_page_t vm_page_alloc (vm_object_t, vm_pindex_t, int);
vm_page_t vm_page_grab (vm_object_t, vm_pindex_t, int);
-void vm_page_cache (register vm_page_t);
void vm_page_cache_free(vm_object_t, vm_pindex_t, vm_pindex_t);
void vm_page_cache_transfer(vm_object_t, vm_pindex_t, vm_object_t);
int vm_page_try_to_cache (vm_page_t);
int vm_page_try_to_free (vm_page_t);
-void vm_page_dontneed (register vm_page_t);
void vm_page_deactivate (vm_page_t);
void vm_page_insert (vm_page_t, vm_object_t, vm_pindex_t);
vm_page_t vm_page_lookup (vm_object_t, vm_pindex_t);
More information about the svn-src-all