svn commit: r192459 - head/sys/compat/svr4
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 20 18:36:17 UTC 2009
Date: Wed May 20 18:36:17 2009
New Revision: 192459
--- head/sys/compat/svr4/svr4_misc.c Wed May 20 18:34:26 2009 (r192458)
+++ head/sys/compat/svr4/svr4_misc.c Wed May 20 18:36:17 2009 (r192459)
@@ -1199,12 +1199,12 @@ svr4_sys_waitsys(td, uap)
* Ok, handle the weird cases. Either WNOWAIT is set (meaning we
- * just want to see if there is a process to harvest, we dont'
+ * just want to see if there is a process to harvest, we don't
* want to actually harvest it), or WEXIT and WTRAPPED are clear
* meaning we want to ignore zombies. Either way, we don't have
* to handle harvesting zombies here. We do have to duplicate the
- * other portions of kern_wait() though, especially for the
- * WCONTINUED and WSTOPPED.
+ * other portions of kern_wait() though, especially for WCONTINUED
+ * and WSTOPPED.
nfound = 0;
More information about the svn-src-all