svn commit: r192449 - head/sys/kern
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 20 17:19:31 UTC 2009
Date: Wed May 20 17:19:30 2009
New Revision: 192449
Fix a typo.
--- head/sys/kern/subr_bus.c Wed May 20 17:03:12 2009 (r192448)
+++ head/sys/kern/subr_bus.c Wed May 20 17:19:30 2009 (r192449)
@@ -712,7 +712,7 @@ fail:
* Called when there's no match for this device. This is only called
- * the first time that no match happens, so we don't keep getitng this
+ * the first time that no match happens, so we don't keep getting this
* message. Should that prove to be undesirable, we can change it.
* This is called when all drivers that can attach to a given bus
* decline to accept this device. Other errrors may not be detected.
More information about the svn-src-all