svn commit: r192155 - in stable/7/sys: . contrib/pf dev/ath/ath_hal
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 15 20:13:16 UTC 2009
Date: Fri May 15 20:13:15 2009
New Revision: 192155
MFC: Update comment above _fget() now that FWRITE failures return EBADF.
stable/7/sys/ (props changed)
stable/7/sys/contrib/pf/ (props changed)
stable/7/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal/ (props changed)
stable/7/sys/dev/cxgb/ (props changed)
--- stable/7/sys/kern/kern_descrip.c Fri May 15 19:54:19 2009 (r192154)
+++ stable/7/sys/kern/kern_descrip.c Fri May 15 20:13:15 2009 (r192155)
@@ -2040,10 +2040,8 @@ closef(struct file *fp, struct thread *t
* Extract the file pointer associated with the specified descriptor for the
* current user process.
- * If the descriptor doesn't exist, EBADF is returned.
- * If the descriptor exists but doesn't match 'flags' then return EBADF for
- * read attempts and EINVAL for write attempts.
+ * If the descriptor doesn't exist or doesn't match 'flags', EBADF is
+ * returned.
* If 'hold' is set (non-zero) the file's refcount will be bumped on return.
* It should be dropped with fdrop(). If it is not set, then the refcount
More information about the svn-src-all