svn commit: r304774 - in head/devel/newfile: . files
beat at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 29 00:03:40 UTC 2012
On Sep 24, 2012, at 11:25 PM, Beat Gätzi wrote:
> On Sep 24, 2012, at 11:03 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>> Bryan Drewery <bdrewery at freebsd.org> writes:
>>> This is causing a build failure:
>>> building for: 7.4-RELEASE i386
>>> maintained by: ports at FreeBSD.org
>>> Makefile ident: $FreeBSD: ports/devel/newfile/Makefile,v 1.20
>>> 2012/09/24 11:43:45 tota Exp $
>>> =======================<phase: patch >==========================
>>> ===> Patching for newfile-1.0.14_3
>>> ===> newfile-1.0.14_3 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/ruby19 - found
>>> ===> Applying FreeBSD patches for newfile-1.0.14_3
>>> 1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to data/projects/port at Makefile.rej
>>> => Patch patch-data_projects_port_Makefile failed to apply cleanly.
>>> *** Error code 1
>>> Stop in /usr/ports/devel/newfile.
>>> ===> Cleaning for newfile-1.0.14_3
>>> build of /usr/ports/devel/newfile ended at Mon Sep 24 10:19:43 CDT 2012
>> This is interesting.
>> The SVN commit is OK, and that patch file does have the fbsd:nokeywords
>> property set to 'yes'.
>> However,  does seem to have expanded the $FreeBSD$ tag in the file,
>> and the file I got from portsnap has that tag expanded as well. 
>> shows the file as expected, though.
> This is a problem caused by the SVN to CVS exporter. In CVS this file
> should be commited with -ko to turn off keyword substitution but this
> wasn't done by the exporter in this case. As portsnap still uses CVS the
> expanded version is distributed.
> I've asked svnadm for a fix to the CVS directly.
Thanks to bz@ the keyword substitution is switched of on this file and
portsnap is distributing the unexpanded version now.
More information about the svn-ports-all