svn commit: r304774 - in head/devel/newfile: . files
beat at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 24 21:25:30 UTC 2012
On Sep 24, 2012, at 11:03 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Bryan Drewery <bdrewery at freebsd.org> writes:
>> This is causing a build failure:
>> building for: 7.4-RELEASE i386
>> maintained by: ports at FreeBSD.org
>> Makefile ident: $FreeBSD: ports/devel/newfile/Makefile,v 1.20
>> 2012/09/24 11:43:45 tota Exp $
>> =======================<phase: patch >==========================
>> ===> Patching for newfile-1.0.14_3
>> ===> newfile-1.0.14_3 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/ruby19 - found
>> ===> Applying FreeBSD patches for newfile-1.0.14_3
>> 1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to data/projects/port at Makefile.rej
>> => Patch patch-data_projects_port_Makefile failed to apply cleanly.
>> *** Error code 1
>> Stop in /usr/ports/devel/newfile.
>> ===> Cleaning for newfile-1.0.14_3
>> build of /usr/ports/devel/newfile ended at Mon Sep 24 10:19:43 CDT 2012
> This is interesting.
> The SVN commit is OK, and that patch file does have the fbsd:nokeywords
> property set to 'yes'.
> However,  does seem to have expanded the $FreeBSD$ tag in the file,
> and the file I got from portsnap has that tag expanded as well. 
> shows the file as expected, though.
This is a problem caused by the SVN to CVS exporter. In CVS this file
should be commited with -ko to turn off keyword substitution but this
wasn't done by the exporter in this case. As portsnap still uses CVS the
expanded version is distributed.
I've asked svnadm for a fix to the CVS directly.
More information about the svn-ports-all