svn commit: r42687 - head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status
pgj at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 22 20:22:26 UTC 2013
Date: Sun Sep 22 20:22:25 2013
New Revision: 42687
- Update README on building quarterly status reports
--- head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status/README Sun Sep 22 19:00:47 2013 (r42686)
+++ head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status/README Sun Sep 22 20:22:25 2013 (r42687)
@@ -19,13 +19,15 @@ Compiling status reports - best practice
3) The following groups should be definitely approached for a report on
their recent activities:
- core@, portmgr@, doceng@, secteam@, re@, postmaster@, clusteradm@,
- - FreeBSD Foundation (deb@), participants of FreeBSD-Foundation-sponsored
- projects, rwatson@ can give hint useful hints on that.
+ devsummit@ (team reports).
+ - FreeBSD Foundation (emaste@), participants of Foundation-sponsored
- Various conference organizers, depending on the season:
- BSDCan (info at bsdcan.org) May (April-June)
- EuroBSDcon (foundation at eurobsdcon.org) Sept-Oct (October-December)
- AsiaBSDCon (secretary at asiabsdcon.org) March (January-March)
+ - Google Summer of Code students and their mentors (soc-students@ and
+ soc-mentors@, April-June, July-September).
- All submitters for the previous quarterly status report (they may have
updates or further improvements).
More information about the svn-doc-all