svn commit: r42289 - head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status
pgj at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 16 01:12:12 UTC 2013
Date: Tue Jul 16 01:12:11 2013
New Revision: 42289
- Change the suggested format of announcing quarterly status reports; this
one shall interact better with search engines
Submitted by: theraven
--- head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status/README Mon Jul 15 22:56:23 2013 (r42288)
+++ head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status/README Tue Jul 16 01:12:11 2013 (r42289)
@@ -157,11 +157,11 @@ Report//EN"
next due date in status.xml and link to the new report.
- Add a news entry to head/share/xml/news.xml. Template:
- <title>June-October, 2006 Status Report</title>
+ <title>June-October 2006 Status Report</title>
- <p>The June-October, 2006 Status Report is <a
- available</a> with 49 entries.</p>
+ <p>The <a
+ href="&enbase;/news/status/report-2006-06-2006-10.html">June to October 2006 Status Report</a>
+ is now available with 49 entries.</p>
- Extract a text version with the command
lynx -dump -nolist report.html > report.txt and prettify it.
More information about the svn-doc-all