svn commit: r40386 - head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/snapshots
gjb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 15 15:31:58 UTC 2012
Date: Sat Dec 15 15:31:57 2012
New Revision: 40386
Resurrect the snapshots page.
- Uncomment and reword necessary parts of the paragraph
providing information about where snapshots can be found.
- While here, remove a stray comment.
--- head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/snapshots/index.xml Sat Dec 15 13:59:58 2012 (r40385)
+++ head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/snapshots/index.xml Sat Dec 15 15:31:57 2012 (r40386)
@@ -25,7 +25,6 @@
These snapshots will be very similar to full releases,
except that they might not include all the bits included in a
full release (such as packages and updated documentation).</p>
@@ -39,24 +38,18 @@
<p>Please note that sometimes the snapshots available to download
may be somewhat outdated.</p>
<p>Currently the snapshots of
- are released monthly in directories whose URLs have the format
- where <tt><year></tt> is the four-digit year and
- <tt><month></tt> is the two-digit month in which the snapshot was released.
+ are available in directories whose URLs have the format
+ where <tt><target></tt> and <tt><target_arch></tt>
+ represent the architecture for which the snapshot was built.
For each supported platform, the snapshot includes ISO images of
- <tt>disc1</tt>, and <tt>disc2</tt> disks (plus
- the separate <tt>livefs</tt> disk on platforms where this is
- Each snapshot directory might contain a <tt>RELNOTES.TXT</tt>
- file which outlines the changes for the particular snapshot.</p>
+ <tt>release</tt>, and <tt>memstick</tt> images.</p>
<h2>Things You Might Want to Know</h2>
More information about the svn-doc-all