GSoC: Separation of Ports Build Process from Local Installation

Theron Tarigo theron.tarigo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 01:53:24 UTC 2019

Hello all,

This past week I continued to work on the file access interception
library.  It is working well enough to redirect file accesses from shell
and basic tools: sh, cat, ls - more thorough testing will be needed.
This is on-schedule for the project timeline; this week I am returning
attention to the proposed changes to Ports framework which will give a
clear idea of which utilities will require file interception.

Source of the interception library is kept at:
https://github.com/therontarigo/freebsd-user-namespace

Theron Tarigo