Regarding Progress of my Gsoc 2018 project

Sudhanshu Saurav sudh.cse at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:18:17 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone!

This is Sudhanshu (capreyon) working on FreeBSD project Verification of
bhyve Instruction emulation.
You can see the progress of my project on
*https://github.com/Capreyon/Test-harness-for-bhyve-instruction
<https://github.com/Capreyon/Test-harness-for-bhyve-instruction>*
Initially I had spent a lot of time in reading the documentation of Intel
XED, Actually, I thought that I have to convert all the bhyve instructions
by using functions and libraries present in Intel XED and then compare it
but I am very thankful to my mentor he guided me very well and clear my
doubts regarding this.
In my repository, I modify the Revision 240941 to Revision 254964 till now
and on the way of writing the stubs, drivers, and tests for these
Instructions and also verified it using Intel XED.
I am facing a problem currently the first one is, Running the bhyve
Instructions in userspace. If there is any manual present on how to run
bhyve Instructions in Userspace/Userland please provide me for this I am
thankful to you.

Thanks,
Sudhanshu

[image: Mailtrack]