[GSOC-18] Convert PCI drivers to be table driven - Week 11

Lakhan Shiva lakhanshiva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:06:32 UTC 2018

 Hi All,

As you are aware, my project is to convert PCI drivers to be table driven.
Last week, I've worked on some of the PCI drivers which need some
modification.
Firstly as per the earlier strategy I pushed the code to the intermediate
fork. Then from there I began the conversion process to consolidate the PCI
drivers to conform to our new strategy [1] [2].

Furthermore, I've been working on the following new drivers as well:  mn,
mrsas, mxge, mfi, malo, mwl, nfsmb, nge etc. [3] [4]. Phabricator reviews
are here - [5], [6], [7], [8].
I worked on the review comments and fixed problems. I merged PR #9. Two
more PR's are ready to be merged.

Please find my updated project homepage here. [10]

Thank you,
Lakhan
[1] https://github.com/bsdimp/freebsd/pull/9
[2] https://github.com/bsdimp/freebsd/pull/10