Initial Update [bootenv lib]

Kyle Kneitinger kneit at pdx.edu
Fri Jun 30 19:13:31 UTC 2017

Hello all,

My apologies for not noticing this list earlier.

For reference, my project is two components: a library for dealing with
boot environments (libbe), and a beadm-like program that utilizes that lib
(be).

The majority of the logic for the command is complete including the
subcommand and arg parser, and library initialization.  From this point on,
as the library functions are built out, they just need to be inserted into
each subcommand's function, and adjusted for nice output. The command's man
page is complete as well.

The library is coming along nicely.  There is a handle struct that is
passed around to fn calls, and this enables informative error reporting,
and speedy calls after initialization.  Currently cleaning up the functions
related to information about currently existing bootenvs. Over the next
week I'll be working on all the remaining beadm-like functionality, so that
more time is left for the new features.

- Kyle