Week 9 / Non-BSM to BSM Conversion Tools

Mateusz Piotrowski 0mp at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 25 13:58:13 UTC 2016

Hello,

this week I focused on the conversion form the Linux Audit format to the BSM format.

The conversion code was refactored a couple of times this week. However this time it looks like we've finally designed an easy to understand and maintainable framework together with def at .

As for now there is a bug in my program. It doesn't work on my mentor's machine. There might be an issue with a Makefile or something like the bitness of our systems - I develop my software on a 32-bit machine. I don't know yet.

If you'd like to know more about the current state of the project, drop me a line. I'm going to publish a larger set of notes later anyway.

Cheers,

-m

[Current branch]: https://github.com/0mp/freebsd/pull/45
[Wiki]: https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2016/NonBSMtoBSMConversionTools