Fw: Adding SCSI Passthrough to CTL

suraj ponugoti surajponugoti at outlook.com
Mon Jul 11 08:01:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

This project is about exporting physical SCSI devices over iSCSI through CTL as an actual SCSI target.

Wiki Page: https://wiki.freebsd.org/SurajPonugoti
Git Repo: https://github.com/suraj5/freebsd

Weekly updates:
I tried to fix mpt error, but I wasn't successful.

I am hard coding ccb based on ctl_io in ctlpass peripheral driver, and then I am calling xpt_schedule to receive a ccb when a target device has more space. In ctlpassstart, I am copying all the contents to the new ccb and then I am calling xpt_action. In ctlpassdone I am copying status and data_buffer back to ctl_io and then I am passing this ctl_io to ctl_datamove function.

For few commands mpt messages are showing up and sometimes it gets into a loop. I tried everything I can , I am struck. I don't know where I am going wrong. I need some help. Please.

Attached are the screen shots.

Thanks
Suraj