Lua loader

Wojciech A. Koszek wkoszek at freebsd.org
Mon Sep 1 21:33:19 UTC 2014

On sob, sie 30, 2014 at 04:13:30 -0300, Pedro Arthur wrote:
>    Hi,
>    I updated my wiki page (#New_milestones) with the proposed fixes needed to
>    integrate the work. I intend to work on these fixes in the coming weeks.
>    I also would like to thanks my mentor Wojciech and all the FreeBSD
>    community, for accepting
>    my project and support me. It was a great experience and I hope to have a
>    chance to work
>    together with you in the future.

Pedro,

Thanks a lot for working on this. Moving forward I feel we could fix the
outstanding issues (mentioned by Devin) and come up with a plan for painless
integration. Your suggestions are welcome. Having this code in FreeBSD,
and letting users to easily enable it with an option, would give your work
more exposure/chances for testing.

Regards,

--
Wojciech A. Koszek