FreeBSD GSOC proposal in 2014

yan cui ccuiyyan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:46:12 UTC 2014

Hi All,

     I am a student in Columbia University (Yan Cui), and want to join the
FreeBSD GSOC 2014. After scanned the idea list posted online, I think I am
interested in
the idea titled "user space pthread mutex lock contention profiling and
lock order verification tools". I have several year experiences in kernel
and user locking and believe I can complete the task in time. Currently, I
wonder to know, before submitting an application on GSOC home page, do I
need to submit some documents in the community (to review?)

Best Wishes!
Yan

--
Think big; Dream impossible; Make it happen.