[intel smap, kpatch] weekly report #3

Oliver Pinter oliver.pntr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:52:50 UTC 2014

Hi all!

In the last week I was mostly done with implementation, as you can see
on my wiki page. The most of i386 commits are not tested because a
cross-build problem on amd64 system.
Other resolvable problem are on amd64 system, where the machine triple
faulted, because wrong assembler statements generated with the
compiler. I'm deep in debugging both of two case. This issue are too
in my wiki page under this section:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2014/IntelSMAPandKernelPatching#notes

I have at this week my last exam at Thursday. After that I'm focusing
fully on GSoC.