Weekly Status #7 and #8

dteske at FreeBSD.org dteske at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 14 21:06:42 UTC 2014

Excellent! I can't wait to see what you've done. I'll take a look tonight.

> In this week I need to write some documentation because I want to ask
> community about more scenarios to improve existing implementation.

Very good thinking. Much of the work we do in FreeBSD is
improved just by sharing with good documentation.

If you need any help with reviewing the documentation
before you send out word on the mailing lists, let me know.
--
Cheers and proud of your work,
Devin