Weekly Status #6

dteske at FreeBSD.org dteske at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 2 19:08:36 UTC 2014

[Devin Teske]

I have some catching up to do. I will load up the stuff tonight
and let you know if I get stuck.
--
Cheers,
Devin

P.S. I contacted Gavin Atkinson (of FreeBSD.org) and asked him
to find you a backup mentor because my availability has been
short (sad face). I know that with an additional mentor, we can
improve your GSoC experience. Cheers!