Weekly Status Reports #9 & #10 & #11 - XEN HVM Guest Support

Bei Guan gbtju85 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:40:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

In the past three weeks, I continued to work on the Xen PV USB
frontend driver. It's a little bit hard of the remainder work. What
I've done in the past weeks is:

1. The frontend driver can fetch the response data from the shared ring.
2. Write the pipe method between Xen virtual host and the usb device.
3. According to the Xen USB frontend driver, modify the code that
setting the vritual root hub.

Next, I still need to work on the data transfer between Xen USB root
hub and USB devices. I think I have to know more about how the data is
structured in Xen root host controller driver.

--
Best Regards,
Bei Guan