weekly report of July 15 and July 22

zhixiang yu zxyu.core at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 15:31:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

During the last two weeks, I implemented almost all the HBA host and
port registers emulation. Some registers read/write will trigger
specific actions, I also added the stub for them.

I also implemented the "or" instruction emulation with the help of
Peter. The patch is already merged to HEAD by Neel.

The code in local repo are all checked in to my soc svn repo today.

TODO: command list, command table and PRDT entry emulation. This would
be completed before next Tue. I have almost working code in local
repo, need to fix one corner case.

Thanks