GSoC Status: Week 7

Matthew Windsor mbw500 at york.ac.uk
Sun Aug 4 20:44:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This is just a status email to let you guys know that, due to being on
holiday all week sans computer, I haven't made any progress on the GSoC
project besides submitting an evaluation.  (I've made a few minor cleanup
changes to go in SVN some time today or tomorrow, but that's all.)

Until and unless I can discuss further with my mentor I'll most likely be
following the plan of work in the reply to my last status report (and thus
next week will be removing some dead code and working on making the
jobs-based actions not fall over as much and, if it must, fall over with
better error messages).

~Matt