weekly report of July 29 and midterm report

zhixiang yu zxyu.core at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:03:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,

During the last week, I implemented ahci hba command list and prdt
emulation. I can dump the cfis and prdt correctly now. The following
is the two cfis dump during freebsd boot. It should be H2D soft rest
fis.

cfis length:20 prdt entries: 0

27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00

cfis length:20 prdt entries: 0

27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

What I achieved matches what I planed -- Before midterm evaluation,
finish emulation for all registers including host and port registers,
command list, prdt.

In 3/4 and 4/4 term, I will complete ATA and ATAPI commands emulation
by the backend file via. block_if.

Thanks