Report Week 5

Monty Chaney-Geib monty11ez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:18:47 UTC 2012

I have finally made good progress on my project! Now, half-way through the
Summer of Code, I understand what I am suppose to be doing. I was under the
impression that I was suppose to be porting tcplay and then implementing it
to work in ggate. I now have realized that instead of making tcplay work
with freeBSD, my project is making tcplay use ggate instead of libdm. My
mentor was unable to communicate to me what you were expecting, but after
trial and error (and a little help from my friend Ian Wagner) I figured it
out.

Last week, I futility spent the whole week trying to get libdm.h ported. I
was however able to get one of the other .h files that I needed.

This week will be spent adding in the ggate code, replacing the libdm code.

-Monty