Report Week 3

Monty Chaney-Geib monty11ez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 04:21:46 UTC 2012

I have been busy this week troubleshooting problem. I don't feel like I
have a lot to show for the effort that I have put in.

I managed to get freeBSD installed into a virtual machine this week in
Fedora, and I also installed Fedora.

This week I plan to accomplish:
 1. Get my personal wiki done, and work on my project's wiki some more.
 2. Familiarize myself with ggate, how it works, and how to create and
destroy disks.
 3. Get writing and implementing code.

I have spent at least 20 hours working on getting my VM trying to get
Gnome2 to compile. My mentor has not been to much help to me with my
problems, but I have have been getting hlep from one of my friends who has
experience with freeBSD and software development. Next week I plan ot have
much more to report.