FreeBSD/ARM and FDT cleanup - status report #2

Jakub Klama jakub.klama at uj.edu.pl
Wed Jun 6 14:24:35 UTC 2012

 Hi,

 It's second status report for project aimed to clean up
 current FreeBSD/ARM port and FDT implementation.

 Things done this week:
 * Created pic_if.m interface for interrupt controllers
 * Reworked LPC3250 lpc_intc to use above interface
 * Reworked arm/arm/intr.c interrupt handling code to handle
   multiple interrupt controllers. It's still work in progress
   though - no commit yet - it's bigger piece of code

 Things not done this week:
 * Flash slice mapping using partition info encoded in DTS file.
   Not done due to lack of hardware equipped with CFI or other
   compatible flash. I'll borrow OpenRD in next week to do this
   task

 Things to do in next week:
 * Finish interrupt handling code, test it.
 * Rework pandaboard interrupt controller code to use pic_if.m

 Regards,
 Jakub Klama

 PS I'm resending this message as first doesn't get sent by my
 mistake (typed soc-statu@ instead of soc-status@)