[Week 6][IPv6 Improvement] Activity report

Jonathan Calmels jbjcalmels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:33:17 UTC 2012

Hello,

Here is my report for the week concerning the IPv6 improvement, under
Bjoern Zeeb's mentoring
The project aims to make more user space applications fully IPv6 ready.
Advancement of the project can be followed here [1]

A patch for openssl has been provided [2] and I'm currently facing bsnmp. I
already audited the code and identified problematics parts.
For now I am evaluating a solution to port IPv6 addresses towards snmp OIDs
as well as migrate the AF dependant code.

[1] : http://wiki.freebsd.org/IPv6/IPv6Improvement
[2] :
https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2012/exxo/patches/openssl-1.0.1c.patch

Regards,