[nvi-iconv]Weekly status report

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:08:07 UTC 2011

To whom may concerned:

My only *nix machine was not be able to boot in the past week, so I
failed to do any coding (the cdrom of another machine does not burns
correct CD, which took me a long time to get a working cd drive). My
summer school does not start until 6/13, so I'm going to work more in
the next week.

I learned more about the iconv and wchar_t during this week, and I
decided to adopt nvi-1.8's CHAR_T usage (wchar_t is required for
display/regex). I'm going to port nvi-1.8's file infrastructure asap,
then see if I need to do a file per file comparison.

--
Zhihao Yuan, nickname lichray